At SG Homecare, we constantly strive to help our patients improve their quality of life and gain the independence and confidence they deserve.
SG Homecare understands the importance of a positive healthcare experience and the comfortable fit of a prosthetic or orthotic. We are dedicated to providing each patient we serve with the highest quality of care and service. Our skilled prosthetic and orthotic technicians strive to find the best solution for each patient to increase their mobility and overall well-being. We have found that the more options patients have, the better we can serve their specific unique needs.
We work closely with patients’ doctors and insurance plans to determine all the requirements that help us identify the right prosthetic or orthotic for the patient’s body.
By partnering with leading, innovative manufacturers, SG Homecare is able to provide patients with customized prosthetics and orthotics that not only fit comfortably, but also function seamlessly while enhancing the user’s overall well-being and daily life.
After the patient has chosen the right prosthetic or orthotic, our team at SG Homecare make sure the products fit them comfortably and functions properly.
We understand that many amputees or disabled individuals cannot travel to a location for necessary repairs, adjustments or replacements of an ill-fitting prosthesis or orthoses. That is why we provide a full range of services in the comfort of our patient's home including:
- Repairs and Adjustments
- Follow Up Appointments
By optimizing the latest technologies and systems, SG Homecare offers extensive Prosthetic, Orthotic, and Compression services. Our team are experts in the management of complex conditions and we are committed to working closely with medical teams to ensure optimal results.
Orthotics & Prosthetics Services
The following; are products and services that SG Orthotics & Prosthetics offers our patients. If there is an item(s) that you do not see listed, please contact our facility at (714) 443-0709. We are able to special order any item that is authorized.
- Above knee, below knee, Symes, partial feet
- Vacuum Systems
- Microprocessor Control Systems
- Energy Storing, hydraulic, shock absorbing
- Endoskeletal Systems
- Exoskeletal Systems
- Ultralightweight, high strength materials
- Immediate Post-Operative Systems
- Ankle Supports
- Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO)
- Patella Tendon Bearing Orthoses (PTB)
- Tibial Fracture Orthoses
- Knee Orthoses (PreFab and Custom)
- Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthoses (KAFO)
- Femoral Fracture Orthoses
- Reciprocating Gait Orthoses (RGO)
- Hip Abduction Orthoses
- Orthoses for Hip Dysplasia
- Conventional and Thermoplastic
- Diabetic Shoes and Custom Inserts
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Contracture Prevention/Management Upper/Lower Extremities
- LS Corsets
- Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (LSO)
- Hyperextension Ortheses
- Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthoses (TLSO)
- Scoliosis Bracing
- Conventional and Thermoplastic
- Soft and Semi-Rigid Cervical Collars
- Cervical-Thoracic Orthosis (CTO)
- Cervical-Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis (CTLSO)
- Cervical Torticollis Orthosis
- Finger Splints
- Wrist Immobilizers
- Radial/Ulnar Fracture Orthosis
- Elbow Orthosis
- Humeral Fracture Orthosis
- Shoulder Abduction Orthosis
How SG Can Help You
Providing quality care is not just
a 9-5 job, it's a 24/7 commitment.
You can count on us to answer the phones 24/7!
Our employees are always ready to help the patients anytime.
You will never get an answering service.