What is Respiratory Therapy?
Respiratory Therapy is usually an option for those facing breathing problems. This type of service provides patients with an assessment and geared treatment for their particular breathing disorders. Respiratory therapy can help with issues like:
- Chronic lung problems including bronchitis, asthma and emphysema
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Breathing problems related to a heart attack or stroke
- And many more
SG Homecare can offer reliable and reputable respiratory therapy. When you take advantage of our services, you will be able to recover right at home. SG Homecare offers highly trained and caring staff who will happily deliver any necessary equipment right to your door. They will even set up the equipment for you, ensuring it is safe and easy use. If you have any questions about your equipment, our friendly representatives are happy to help.
Will Respiratory Therapy help me?
When you choose respiratory therapy, you can gain many advantages. A comprehensive respiratory care plan is specifically designed to address the problems the individual patient is facing throughout all phases of recovery.
With proper respiratory therapy you can:
- Improve your overall wellness and quality of life
- Reduce your ER visits and hospital re-admissions
- Increase your care plan adherence
The team at SG Homecare is here to help patients who are undergoing respiratory therapy. We will be there for you every step of the way, from the initial setup of your equipment to any ongoing therapy requirements. It is certain that you will have questions as you begin your therapy and adapt your life to it. That is why our caring team of service technicians and friendly customer service representatives are happy to provide ongoing help. We will ensure you are in compliance with your treatment, as this increases your chances of receiving the treatment’s maximum benefit.
What types of Respiratory Therapy equipment do you provide?
SG Homecare offers many types of respiratory therapy equipment including:
- C-PAP – A CPAP machine increases air pressure in your throat so that your airway doesn’t collapse when you breathe in.
- Bi-PAP – A bi-level positive airway pressure machine (BiPAP) uses a different air pressure when you breathe in than when you breathe out. BiPAP may work better than standard CPAP for treating obstructive sleep apnea in people who have heart failure.8 You may find BiPAP more comfortable than CPAP because you can breathe out against a lower air pressure.
- Ventilator – This type of medical device circulates fresh air and expels unpleasant air. However, a ventilator does not treat a disease or specific condition. Rather, it is used only for breathing/life support.
- Nebulizer – This type of medical device is used to administer medication in the form of a mist that is inhaled into the lungs. Nebulizers are particularly effective in delivering medications to those who suffer from asthma, including infants, small children or anyone who has difficulty with an inhaler
At SG Homecare, our caring team will provide a personal approach to your respiratory care. We offer a range of medical equipment as well as expert care, education and resources, including Bi-PAP and CPAP machines, oxygen concentrators, ventilators and nebulizers. We are happy to provide our customers with a wide range of the latest in respiratory therapy equipment for adult respiratory care. You can rest assured that SGDME is always prepared to help you, augmenting our inventory for peak and/or seasonal needs as well as offering long-term rentals and maintenance. When you choose SGDME, you will be able to breathe easier.
What Respiratory Therapy Services does SG Homecare offer?
SG Homecare is here to provide our patients with the respiratory therapy services they need. We do so by offering medical supplies for a variety of respiratory conditions including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD), Restrictive Lung Disease, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
To help you with these condition, SG Homecare offers a range of respiratory services including:
- Respiratory assist devices (RAD)
- Non-invasive and invasive ventilation management
- Oxygen concentrators and systems
- Cough assist, suction and apnea monitors
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Bi-level positive airway pressure (Bi-PAP)
- Respiratory nebulizers
- Billi Lights
- 5 day auto titration
- Overnight pulse-oximetry test
- Oxygen conserving device evaluation
SG Homecarerespiratory therapy serviceswill provide a personal touch to your respiratory care, ensuring you are able to use your equipment properly and the equipment is right for your needs.